Jane Cosmetics is back and better than ever with a brand new collection of high quality beauty products. The brand is inspired by the "Friends of Jane" - real everyday women who are changing the world one day at a time by giving back to their local communities.
Jane Cosmetics packaging features bold, vibrant photos of each of these women in order to highlight their remarkable stories and the charitable organizations they support.
Jane Cosmetics Canyon Eyeshadow ($8.00 for 0.09 oz.) is a warm reddish copper with a shimmery finish. MAC Coppering is similar but more orange.
Since autumn is upon us, I've been experimenting with lots of olives, coppers, and deep golds. Not only is Canyon appropriate for fall, but it's also a perfect "one and done" eyeshadow. Its shimmering finish gives the effect that you're wearing multiple shades, much like one of my favorite eyeshadows - MAC Woodwinked.
Canyon is extremely pigmented, silky smooth (think MAC Veluxe Pearl finish), and easy to blend. It lasted 10 hours without fading or creasing with and without a primer.
The Jane Cosmetics line consists of the following products:
- BB Cream with SPF 30 (3 shades) - $16
- Concealer (3 shades) - $8
- Bronzing Powder (4 shades) - $10
- Multi-colored Bronzing Powder - $12
- Multi-colored Illuminating Powder - $12
- Multi-colored Cheek Powder (3 shades) - $12
- Multi-colored Correcting Powder - $12
- Eye Primer - $8
- Eyeshadow (45 shades) - $8
- Cream Eyeshadow (12 shades) - $8
- Water-Resistant Eyeliner (20 shades) - $6
- Water-Resistant Liquid Eyeliner (13 shades) - $8
- Volumizing Mascara - $10
- Water-Resistant Volumizing Mascara - $8
- Lip Gloss (15 shades) - $7
- Intense Color Lip Gloss (9 shades) - $7
- PH Adjusting Stain Gloss (4 shades) - $7